Solarshield have been involved with a variety of projects across the transport sector including airport terminals, coach and railways stations, vehicle fleets where the application of window film and glass containment systems are required to solve a number of issues.
Typical applications within the transport sector include:
- Anti graffiti protection
- Passenger comfort to reduces excess solar heat and glare and maintain fluctuating temperature levels
- Improved safety in the event of an accident, broken glass is held in place reducing glass related injuries
- Increased security, discouraging "smash and grab" thefts
- Privacy, controlling privacy for passengers
- Reduce interior fading
- Aesthetic enhancement
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Typical Applications include:
- Link Bridges
- Platform Walkways
- Drivers Cabin, Train carriages, Buses and Coaches
- Private vehicles
For private vehicle enquiries or vehicle dealerships contact our sister company Auto Films. Auto Films Direct are one of the UK’s leading vehicle window tinting specialists offering a nationwide on-site installation service, installing high performance window films to private vehicles.
Auto films provide services to private vehicles and also work with a number of the UK’s leading vehicle dealerships.
They have a team of specialist fitters for vehicles who carry a full range of films. All of their window film applications carry a full lifetime warranty, for complete peace of mind.